My AC isn’t blowing cold, and it’s hot outside! What now?
When your air conditioning system isn’t blowing cold air, you’re going to feel it. In San Antonio, your AC is one of the most important systems in your vehicle. Stay cool, we’re here to help. If your system is experiencing some failures, you’ll notice the following signs:
- AC airflow is weak
- Foul odor coming from AC
- AC takes too much time to get to the right temperature
- Blows cold at first, but then warms up
- Excess noise when the AC is on
- AC is not as cold as it used to be
AC System Assessment
- The cost of the assessment will be applied towards repairs
- You will receive a quote, in writing, outlining the recommended and necessary repairs
- Your approval is required before we start repairs
- Inspection takes approximately 20-45 min
Our skilled mechanics will visually inspect
- Fan Belt
Service Pricing Click Here To Receive Assistance
|Air Conditioning Service||*Starting at for most cars and light trucks. Price quoted with parts purchase.|
|STARTING AT $119.95||Regular||Plus||Premium|
|Recover, Evacuate, Recharge||X||X||X|
|Replace Expansion Valve||X||X|
*These prices reflect labor only, does not include parts and they are starting prices for most cars and trucks (call for exact pricing).
Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required.