What are the signs that I need brake service?
Your vehicle’s brake system is absolutely critical to your safety. When was the last time you had a brake check? Your calipers, pads, rotors or fluid could be breaking down. You may have noticed that your vehicle is taking longer to stop than it used to. That’s one of the signs, here are some others:
- Squealing or grinding when you apply the brake pedal
- Noticeable steering wheel shake
- The brakes “grab” suddenly when applying even pressure
- Vehicle pulls to one side
- Pedal vibration
- The cost of the inspection will be applied to brake repairs
- You will receive a quote, in writing, of the recommended and necessary repairs
- Your approval is required before we start any repairs.
- Inspection takes approximately 30-‐50 min
Our skilled mechanics will visually inspect:
- Rotors and drums
- Thickness and condition of pads and shoes
- Calipers and wheel cylinders
- The master cylinder and hardware
- Brake lines, hoses, proportioning valve and more
Service Pricing Click Here to Receive Assistance
|*Starting at and most cars and light trucks. Price quoted with parts purchase.||Basic||Basic +||Premium|
|Install Brake Pads|
|Lifetime Warranty (pads)|
|2 Year Warranty (rotors)|
|Lifetime Warranty (calipers)|
Brake Flush and Other Brake repairs:
Your vehicle’s brakes are part of a system that isn’t confined to the calipers, rotors and pads. There may be issues with the brake lines, hub bearings or other connected parts. After a thorough inspection we can diagnose your issue and give you a quote.
Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required.