My check engine light is on, now what?
The check engine light is part of your onboard diagnostic system (OBD).The OBD monitors various sensors located throughout your engine. Typically when your check engine light is flashing, the codes refer to an emissions system issue or related such as:
- Cylinder misfire
- Failing oxygen sensor
- Loose or bad gas cap
- Faulty spark plugs
- Sensor wire failure
Check Engine Light Diagnostic
- Our knowledgeable mechanics will visually inspect your vehicle’s shocks and struts.
- This will take approximately 20-45 minutes and we will provide you a written statement outlining our recommendations.
- We will NOT begin any work until we receive your approval.
For $69.99 our mechanics will:
- Take codes from computer diagnostic
- Input codes and make, model and VIN information into Identifix, a subscription service that provides a more thorough diagnostic exam
- Thoroughly inspect your vehicle in the areas associated with the codes
- Run tests suggested by Identifix
Service Pricing Click Here To Receive Assistance
|Choose Your Plan>|
|CEL code retrieval||FREE|
|Pull vehicle schematics and run suggested tests||$69.99|
Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required.