How do I know I need to flush my fluids?
Over time, moisture, dirt and other contaminants enter the various systems in your vehicle. When the fluids are contaminated or become low (due to leaks or evaporation) they can cause their systems to malfunction or fail. Some symptoms of contaminated or low fluid are:
- Transmission shifts roughly
- Brakes shudder or lose power
- Vehicle temperature gauge reads hotter than normal
- Steering is sluggish
- Fluid stains on driveway
Fluid Level Assessment
- Our knowledgeable mechanics will visually inspect your vehicle’s levels and systems for leaks and contamination.
- This will take approximately 20-45 minutes, depending upon your system and we will provide you a written statement outlining our recommendations.
- We will NOT begin any work until we receive your approval.
Our highly-skilled mechanics will visually inspect
- Differential gear oil
- Power steering fluid
- Transmission fluid
Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required.
Service Pricing Click Here to Receive Assistance