It’s noticeably harder to steer, what’s wrong?
Your power steering is a hydraulic system that helps you turn the wheels of your vehicle. Power steering fluid is pressurized by a pump and forced into a cylinder that pushes your wheel on command. You’ll know something is malfunctioning in your system if you’re experiencing some of these symptoms:
- Grinding when you turn the wheel
- Turning the wheel is noticeably more difficult
- Screeching belt
- Power steering fluid looks dark brown or black
- Fluid leak
Power Steering Assessment
- The power steering inspection takes approximately 30-50 min.
- You will receive a quote, in writing, of the recommended and necessary repairs.
- Your approval is required before we start any repairs.
Our highly-skilled mechanics will visually inspect
- Power steering belt
- Valves and bearings in pump
- Power steering fluid level
- Hose couplings
- Power steering pump seals
Service Pricing Click Here To Receive Assistance
|Power Steering Flush>||Call for Quote|
Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required.