It’s noticeably harder to steer, what’s wrong?
Your power steering is a hydraulic system that helps you turn the wheels of your vehicle. Power steering fluid is pressurized by a pump and forced into a cylinder that pushes your wheel on command. You’ll know something is malfunctioning in your system if you’re experiencing some of these symptoms:
- Grinding when you turn the wheel
- Turning the wheel is noticeably more difficult
- Screeching belt
- Power steering fluid looks dark brown or black
- Fluid leak
Power Steering Assessment
- The power steering inspection takes approximately 30-50 min.
- You will receive a quote, in writing, of the recommended and necessary repairs.
- Your approval is required before we start any repairs.
Our highly-skilled mechanics will visually inspect
- Power steering belt
- Valves and bearings in pump
- Power steering fluid level
- Hose couplings
- Power steering pump seals
Service Pricing Click Here To Receive Assistance
|Power Steering Flush||$69.99|
*These prices reflect labor only, does not include parts and they are starting prices for most cars and trucks (call for exact pricing).
Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required.