What are the signs that I need shock or strut replacement?
We all hit bumps in the road. Shocks and struts work hard to ensure a smooth ride and keep your tires flatly on the pavement. Car care experts recommend annual shock/strut inspections to maintain your vehicle’s safety, performance and comfort. We know what to look for in order to repair your vehicle’s suspension, but here are some signs that you need to bring it in for a shock or strut inspection:
- Vehicle “bottoms out” (noticeable thud) on speed bumps or potholes
- Front end dives when braking
- Vehicle body sways and rolls when turning
- Uneven tire wear
- Leakage in shock or strut seals
- Our knowledgeable mechanics will visually inspect your vehicle’s shocks and struts.
- This will take approximately 20-45 minutes.
- We will provide you a written statement outlining our recommendations.
- We will not begin ANY work until we receive approval.
Our highly-skilled mechanics will visually inspect
- Shock/Strut seals
- Upper and Lower Control Arms
- Torsion and Sway Bars
We will perform a complete suspension diagnostic for $69.99. Our highly-trained technicians will inspect your vehicle and provide you with a written invoice with recommended and necessary repairs. We will not perform any of the work until we receive confirmation from you to begin.
Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required.